After Enlightenment, More Writing

The course is designed to be followed from front to back, view the video, use the workbook, do the assignments, repeat.  This is not a bad thing. It doesn't work for me, but it is not a bad thing. If you are truly a beginning student, then you should follow the process. Me, I am a pain in the ass.

What is actually great about this course is that I do not have to follow the process. I will view the videos, I will work the workbook, and I will participate in the comments section, and I will follow along with facebook, but I am in the middle of writing a book, and while I need to obey the process for the development of the book, I need to write, and learn and follow the assignments as I need to follow the assignments. I am not skipping the videos, and for the most part I am following the assignments, but I am also outlining my book and working on writing other things.

This process is working for me so I hope the end result will be a book worthy of being a number one seller. Actually I just want to write a really great book. and then repeat.

Gene Poschman

Popular posts from this blog

Is James Patterson's Master Class Worth the Price of Admission?

Missing in Action - Independently Published Author

The Case of the Looking-Glass Mirror - An Experiment in Murder Mysteries with the Help of Lewis Carroll