After Enlightenment, More Writing

The course is designed to be followed from front to back, view the video, use the workbook, do the assignments, repeat.  This is not a bad thing. It doesn't work for me, but it is not a bad thing. If you are truly a beginning student, then you should follow the process. Me, I am a pain in the ass.

What is actually great about this course is that I do not have to follow the process. I will view the videos, I will work the workbook, and I will participate in the comments section, and I will follow along with facebook, but I am in the middle of writing a book, and while I need to obey the process for the development of the book, I need to write, and learn and follow the assignments as I need to follow the assignments. I am not skipping the videos, and for the most part I am following the assignments, but I am also outlining my book and working on writing other things.

This process is working for me so I hope the end result will be a book worthy of being a number one seller. Actually I just want to write a really great book. and then repeat.

Gene Poschman

Comments

  1. I am enjoying reading your words. Are your books on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leon,
    Yes they are, Jonas Watcher would be the search term, They are available in both paperback and eBook. If you prefer eBook, they will be half price this Saturday for a week in celebration of the Library Book Fair I am attending.

    Gene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Outline a Novel: