The Case of the Jade Dragon Book Cover

CreateSpace Cover Creator


I have two articles here that are dealing with book covers. The first I was looking for feedback on book covers for "The Case of the Jade Dragon" the third book in the Jonas Watcher series. The first five chapters of the book in rough draft mode are on my Goodreads blog. I had a number of book covers that I was thinking about for  "The Case of the Jade Dragon". While a couple of covers were very popular, a fifth one I had come up with was even better received, but it was lacking. I have improved upon the cover (I think) and I would like your feedback. Here is the cover below.


The primary complaint in the previous article was that the image was not complete. So I offer up this cover. If you click on it will expand to the full size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Outline a Novel: