Jonas Watcher: The Case of the Jade Dragon - Chapter 1

I have already posted this chapter in my GoodReads blog, and this is the link that will get you there. This is a Work In Progress, it has only had minimal grammar and spell checking  through Grammarly. Even so I am looking for feedback about the story. Every couple of days I will put up a new chapter until I am finished or unless my posting catches up with my writing. I do recommend that you read the first book at least, and the second book also. Of course, I do. If you haven't and would like to, you can get a free eBook of the first book, by liking my Jonas Watcher page and sending me an email telling if you want a PDF, Kindle, or nook formatted eBook.

The link to the First Chapter of The Case of the jade Dragon.

The link to Jonas Watcher FaceBook page.

My email address grposchman@gmail.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Outline a Novel: