The Case of the Jade Dragon - Chapter 2

The link below will take you to my Goodreads page with the second chapter of the third book of the Jonas Watcher series. "What's New in My Life" I use to share my non-writing activities geared towards getting my name and the name of my product out there as much as possible. But I also want people who have access to this blog to also have quick access to my Goodreads blog. I hope you enjoy reading the non-edited version a chapter at a time, and I would like to get any feedback you have. If you haven't read the first book, you can eMail me at grposchman@gmail.com and let me know what eBook format you would like PDF, Nook, or Kindle and I will email it to you so you have some indication about the series.

Gene Poschman

Goodreads blog      Jonas Watcher Chapter 2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Outline a Novel: